MEDICORE’s warehouse meets Ukrainian legislation and international requirements to GxP standards.
As well as continuously monitoring the storage temperature and humidity in our warehouse, our alert system reports any deviations from the specified parameters and our fire alarm system is permanently operational.
- 24/7 security system with limited access and video surveillance
- Automatic inventory control
- 24/7 automatic monitoring from remote alarm system
- Storage control of sanitary conditions
- Validated equipment with preventive maintenance
- Storage on pallets and racks
We provide our customers with safe custody of their products and we have the breadth of experience to provide a complete package of storage services:
- Receipt, recording and provision of storage at +15 to +25°C, +2 to +8°C, -20°C.
- Labeling/relabeling of medications for clinical trials: our phservices:armacists can label/relabel IMP (extension and study specific labeling and just-in-time labeling)
- Formation and distribution of supplies to investigational sites while maintaining the cold chain
- Return, recording and storage of supplies for export or destruction
MEDICORE provides a range of storage conditions for biological samples, including those requiring specific temperatures (5°C, -20°C).